Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bourne comedy

I had no idea that
The Bourne Ultimatum was comedy
Half way through I see roof top aerobics
Man jumping fire hydrant without urinating
Who knew this was possible in a movie
So much to know last half of show
Julia Stile quiet
There was her haircutting
I about dyed but it was her hair color
Car driving, is that what it's called
Is there a requirement for driving smashed
Now why would you pull out a gun
He's dead isn't he
We've lost Bourne
Bourne knows everything
I'm going to stay until you get there
415 71
Is not my birthday
Nor is it my training quarters
It's not what I signed up for
Everything you need is in there
This is where it started
This is where it ends
Lock this building down sounds like
Knock this building down
The very idea
Go go
Get yourself a good lawyer
Really?
Have a nice day
We're finished with you
You're no longer David Webb
Come here
Spent three years trying to figure out who I am
Why me?
You picked us. You volunteered right here
You didn't even blink
Handed me these [dog tags]
You said you wanted to serve
Save American lives
I'll be whatever you want me to be sir
You chose to be Jason Bourne
You haven't slept for a long time
You have to decide
What did he do
It doesn't matter
You came to us
You're not a liar are you
Give yourself to this program
[Shoots dummy]
You're no longer David Webb
Welcome to the program
Gun to head
Do you remember no
I remember I remember everything
So you're going to kill me
Jump out window
Climb roof tops
Meet another agent
Are you going to take a shot
Y a e k w w g to kill me
I don't know
Look at us
Look at what they make us give
Jump off roof into water
Float die
Good evening senators
Blackbriar program
Two arrested
Webb shot and searched E River
Webb's body yet to be found
Stile smile

Denis Streeter 2/16/14

No comments:

Post a Comment