Monday, March 10, 2014

denisku

Updated today

Is this tangential reasoning? I've never seen an explanation I can understand. Last night I got stranded in my Toyota Corolla sedan (innocuous right) near Concrete, WA. I was driving in near 6 inches of snow and rain. Three hours earlier I was running a trip for wiper blades when a road rock that looked like a chunk of snow flattened my front right tire. Apparently there was an avalanche earlier. I will let you compute the order and time element. I can't. My brain energy has risen about one third and diminished about 2/3 or is it that 1/3.
I am my own worst editor but apparently still have a sense of humor I think.

A denisku haiku is e=2/3mc2, e = time related energy, c = speed of light, t = time for the last six to twelve months where t is the unknown element

No comments:

Post a Comment