Sunday, May 22, 2016

reality check

no parking
lot full opposite church
in uw
so I went
down 15th
to meany hall
parking garage
the sign said
$15 street fair parking
I waited behind a truck at the toll gate
for five minutes
then left and parked
you were supposed to park for free
if you were church
but it was street fair
so I did not believe it
I went back to the toll gate
talked to the attendant
told him I was parking there for church
he said that was ok
I started to argue with him
how do you know I am church
there is no sticker on my car
I was thinking of u pres church
where a parking sticker is required
he smiled and said that was fine
like he trusted me
I could not get that inside my head
yet
I went to church walked back again
there was the car
with no ticket

denis streeter   5/22/16



No comments:

Post a Comment