Thursday, April 4, 2019

Superfluity 2019

I got the My Book House series volume 1-6 by Olive Beaupre Miller for $35
The Pink Panther 5 DVD set never opened for $5
Some like it Hot on DVD  $2
The Wind in the Willows DVD (1983, Cosgrove Hall Productions)    $2
Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck  DVD    $2
Season 1 of House (Hugh Laurie)  DVD   $5
Layer Cake (Daniel Craig from 2004)  DVD     $2
Book:  Mary Poppins (Never read the book, loved Mary Poppins Returns movie)   $1
Book:  The Pig Tale - Lewis Carroll, illustrations by Leonard Lubin   $1
3 rubber stamps for 75 cents (gift to sister's friends kids)
Duncan yoyo with govornor (speed control) - clear so you can see gears inside) for $2
Angle Shot puzzlebox for 75 cents - looks like an old match box with different angle wood pieces
Space heater for $12.  (bedroom heater stopped working)
New can opener to replace old one for $1

I came with $55 cash
Left with $20 cash
Paid for $35 Book House series on my card
$70 I spent at the Pre-Sale.

I'll be back tomorrow and Saturday, but will limit myself.
I've already blown my budget.

Denis Streeter   4/4/19




No comments:

Post a Comment