Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beard to Bald: 3 months later

I started the bald to beard experiment 1:30 PM Sunday February 6th...over three months ago. No more bald to beard. It's beard to bald. I never got used to the itchiness. I'm heading up on 50 on June 30th...hmmm...half way through a century...half way through a year. I shaved just below my ears and left the round area under my nose, lower lip and chin. Don't know what to think of it yet...looks weird to me. I think I'll shave the whole thing off and shave my head on my 50th birthday. What do you think? Any votes on that?

1 comment:

  1. I vote yes! Haircuts are a great way to reinvent yourself(as you know from your previous bear experiment) ...and this may be just the thing to celebrate this milestone in your life! Just remember...no regrets after! :)

    ReplyDelete