Saturday, April 25, 2020

working through the spaces

I've got more time than I used to
There are regular things I do
like half hour morning exercises and daily hour walks
The rest of the time I just try to be busy
but not very hard
I feel guilty about not doing enough
and wasting my time like watching tv
I do the occasional online job seminar
but it seems rather pointless
I don't really want any job
I'd rather go back to what I was doing
I know.  Me and everyone else.
It's great seeing clear skies and few cars and people being innovative with their time
but I just don't seem to be doing much
The only jobs available for someone like me is not online
It's grocery stores or delivering food or working in something like an Amazon warehouse
I detest Amazon
That leaves me with spaces
Empty spaces
I'm trying to figure out how to fill these spaces.

denis streeter   4/25/20

No comments:

Post a Comment