Monday, August 15, 2011

Wait

The world is way larger than we can imagine
The tree outside your window
Housing birds, creating oxygen, privacy
Your world is way larger than I can imagine
My world is way larger than you can imagine
Trust and love...
Connection...
Our worlds collide
You share
I share
I feel your world...
It is so large my heart can not take it all in
I want to have enough love to take in your world
But I can't. My heart expands. It hurts too much.
But I can't stop my heart expanding.
Please let me know when it is too much...or not enough...
I'll let you know...I'll try...
Sometimes I shut down
It's not you...but yes it's partly you
You and me are more than I can take in at that moment
Please wait for me
I love you
Please wait for me

Denis Streeter 8/15/11

No comments:

Post a Comment