Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beard underbelly

Well...yesterday I couldn't take the porcupine quills under my chin any longer...so I shaved them off...the chin underbelly. It is much happier now. It no longer dreams of lazy aging porcupines looking up at my chin...and in a fit of boredom shooting my neck full of quills...before getting run over by a Mack truck. Hey...it's my dream! For over four weeks my neck was aquivered. Perhaps someone who is more photo savvy than myself can post a picture of what I look like now. But I suppose it would have been good to have the bald picture and then the beard picture. It feels much more comfortable and I'll keep the beard thing going for at least another week...then do some trimming...don't know what yet. But for now...my neck thanks me...yet I feel more vulnerable to vampire attack...but...well...I guess if they were really hungry they wouldn't let something like a neck hair get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment