Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where we're at

Some of you may have noticed I've trimmed this way back...

Down the rabbit hole
Someone tries to tell you
Believe in God not people
I'm thinking God works through people
Doesn't matter who
I could quote scriptures, but that doesn't mean anything
It's how you live your becoming in this world
Being careful not to cast the stone
For all of us have moments of weakness
I like to think God works through all
Proof doesn't matter
We know in part
Pray for understanding
The highest kindest truth...and
When anger rabbit holes your day
Know the difference
I pray that I may know the difference
So that my anger may bring positive change
And that my empathy
My light
That some may call a vehicle of God's spirit
Might shine on others.

Denis Streeter 10/18/11

No comments:

Post a Comment