Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bald to beard: Nine and a half

Nine and a half days. Neck area under chin itchy. When it's warm, feels like some porcupine hit me up with needles...just didn't go in so deep. Don't know...never met a porcupine except as roadkill. I imagine it would be some slow roadkill type porcupine...kinda tired, older, didn't get much sleep...shot me with mostly white needles...and a few black...then kinda meandered away...like it forgot what it was doing. When it's cold and I'm walking to and from work, the needles feel kinda good...not prickly...a cool barrier but not cold. Wonder how long prickly stays prickly. The rest of my face feels nice. If it's still prickly after a month, I'll shave off that neck piece. Still not a beard. Just looks like I haven't shaved for a while. The head has a lot to catch up on the face, but I'm not waiting on that. Just waiting on those porcupine needles to let up.

No comments:

Post a Comment