Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bald to beard

It's nearly 3 PM in the afternoon...and I imagine the Superbowl is going on. I just finished spending about an hour shaving my head. Just my eyebrows are intact...and those are trimmed back. My head feels different...colder but good. I think I'm just going to let my hair and beard grow out...for about a month...see what it looks and feels like. No more hair and bushy sideburns...yeah! I've shaved myself bald a few times before...usually when I'm drunk and it's my birthday...but this time I'm dead sober. I've never grown a beard before...so I want to see what that is like. It's like a grand new experiment. For those of you who see me, I'll be curious what you think... For those of you who don't see me much, I'll still be curious what you think. There are so many opinions running about the beard/no beard issue...or why it even matters. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Curious. I'll let you know what I think when I see you next! Why did you leave the eyebrows? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyesbrows are to reach out and grab anything that tries to fly in my eye. When they're long enough, I'll train their beard like tenticles to catch food for me. Uh oh...looks like another tall tale may be developing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete