Thursday, September 29, 2011

My OCD month

It's been a long month in my posting world. I have 21 posts for September. My previous record was 17 in February for a 329 page views. I figured I needed to have 353 page views this month to break my record...calculating average page views per day and considering this month has 2 more days...which I'm sure I will do. Don't know why I feel compelled to put out so much. Must by my OCD. I know...not only am I a word nerd, I'm also a number nerd and dance nerd. Got back from contra-dancing and my back is still intact. Feel like I'm about 75% better. Hopefully will be okay for the Eclectic Cloggers performance in Issaquah this Sunday. This week has been crazy busy, but I feel better...calmer amongst the back to school Fall Rush storm. With my back better, I still feel the need to pace myself...push myself but know when it's too much. It's an exciting time of year...new faces...old faces...figuring ways to genuinely connect with each person...while finding space for myself. It's very easy to go into overdrive...so I have to remember that slowing down to really listen shows respect of others and yourself...naturally giving better service. Next month I won't be so obsessive about posting quantity...but who knows. OCD may kick in again. I only hope my writing improves with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment